The Rotary Club of Tryon was founded on September 02, 1927 and we have the original charter to prove it! Although the Club misplaced it for quite a few years, we are glad to have it back again.
To make sure this important artifact of Rotary Club and Tryon history stays safe, The Rotary Club of Tryon has donated the original charter to the Tryon Historical Museum.
Museum President Linda Lee Reynolds was happy to accept this part of Tryon history from Rotarian Carol Browning. The Museum will display the charter and other Rotary items in a special display.