Rotary.org RSS Feed for Rotary.org
- Africa’s Agents of Changeon 07/23/2021 at 3:03 pm
The arrival of the first peace fellows at the new peace center in Kampala, Uganda, heralds the beginning of a new era for Rotary and the continent.
- Rotary 2022 International Convention to be held in Houstonon 07/22/2021 at 7:17 pm
Rotary 2022 International Convention to be held in HoustonThe event will bring more than 20,000 participants from around the world and deliver $30 million in local economic
- Rotary projects around the globeon 07/14/2021 at 5:08 pm
Rotary projects around the
- Former refugees help defectors adapt to South Koreaon 07/12/2021 at 3:11 pm
In 2016, North Korean immigrants chartered the Rotary Club of Ulsan Freedom — a fitting name for those who risked their lives for their freedom.
- Meet Rotary’s New Presidenton 07/01/2021 at 6:44 pm
Our new president, Shekhar Mehta, envisions Rotary’s next chapter – and is ready to make it a reality.
- Retired doctors in Finland vaccinate thousands against COVID-19on 06/25/2021 at 12:55 pm
RI director and PolioPlus national advocacy adviser are responsible for an estimated 50% of vaccinations in their region
- Rotary’s second virtual convention highlights accomplishment in polio, progress toward ending COVID-19on 06/24/2021 at 8:08 pm
Rotary’s second virtual convention highlights accomplishment in polio, progress toward ending COVID-19
- Rotarians Address Mental Health Issues Head Onon 06/23/2021 at 9:30 pm
Rotary has a remarkable record when it comes to health initiatives. Now the global pandemic has brought attention to another aspect of health that is often overlooked: mental health.
- Swiss Rotary clubs help young refugees start new liveson 06/17/2021 at 11:56 pm
The program matches refugees with training to get them settled and fill a need for skilled workers.
- Common Ground: Rotary Magazine 2021 Photo Awardson 06/03/2021 at 8:38 pm
Common Ground: Rotary Magazine 2021 Photo Awards. In a time of separation, our winning photographers used their cameras to make connections.
- Rotary members lead effort to transform childbirth care in Mongoliaon 06/03/2021 at 7:43 pm
Julie Dockrill, recipient of Rotary’s People of Action: Champions of Health, led a team of midwives in training health care professionals as part of a comprehensive well-being program that’s saving mothers and babies.
- Rotary's rainbowon 06/01/2021 at 5:12 pm
Fellowship has created a global home for LGBT members and friends
- Rotary members in Italy apply expertise to assist in COVID-19 vaccinationson 05/27/2021 at 2:03 pm
“We Stop COVID” initiative draws on volunteers’ diverse skills to support vaccination campaign in Italy’s Verona region.