Rotary.org RSS Feed for Rotary.org
- A community cureon 11/30/2022 at 7:27 pm
Backed by Rotary’s Programs of Scale award, Partners for a Malaria-Free Zambia confronts a worldwide malady at the local level
- Turning wine bottles back into sandon 11/28/2022 at 9:08 pm
A club in Washington’s wine country uses a novel approach to keep glass out of the landfill.
- Leveraging expertise with Ashokaon 11/18/2022 at 5:02 pm
Leveraging expertise with AshokaRotary’s partnership with Ashoka brings together the vision of Ashoka’s social entrepreneurs with the local expertise of Rotary members to inspire innovation that can solve problems, create leaders, and
- Engagement through experienceson 11/17/2022 at 7:31 pm
During the COVID-19 pandemic’s initial U.S. wave in 2020, Detroit, Michigan, was one of many cities where first responders and medical personnel needed more personal protective equipment. A Rotary club in India learned about the situation and contacted its longtime partner, the Rotary Club of
- Using district resource networkson 11/17/2022 at 7:31 pm
For a long time, the incredible amount of knowledge within Rotary that could help clubs create more effective and sustainable projects was scattered and difficult to access. The creation of district resource networks has remedied that.People can think of the resource networks as “in-house
- Leveraging expertise: Habitat for Humanityon 11/17/2022 at 7:31 pm
Rotary and Habitat for Humanity International attract the same kind of service-minded people, and the partnership between these organizations encompasses an array of areas where housing intersects with Rotary’s main causes.This includes access to clean water and sanitation, community
- Leveraging expertise: Mediators Beyond Borders Internationalon 11/11/2022 at 2:24 pm
Addressing conflict through a grassroots process that puts people at the center and involves the whole community is a way to create lasting change — and the approach that’s the basis of the partnership between Rotary and Mediators Beyond Borders International.MBBI collaborates with
- Rotary Projects Around the Globe – November 2022on 11/01/2022 at 1:05 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the Dominican Republic, the United States, Romania, Germany, and Australia.
- Virtual visit: Uganda club paying it forward with microloanson 11/01/2022 at 1:05 pm
A Rotary club in Uganda, whose members are all women, uses microloans to help invest in their community.
- A capital destinationon 11/01/2022 at 1:05 pm
Visitors to Melbourne, site of the Rotary International Convention, will encounter an abundance of culinary, cultural, sports, and shopping options.
- Rotary members, Ukraine Friends deliver ambulances to Ukrainian officialson 10/31/2022 at 1:45 pm
A convoy of 40 ambulances wound its way from Slovakia to Kyiv, bringing the critically needed vehicles to Ukrainian government officials.
- Global health leaders see a clear path to polio eradicationon 10/25/2022 at 6:42 pm
Rotary and WHO’s World Polio Day 2022 and Beyond event in Geneva, Switzerland, brought health experts together to share updates, exchange
- Rotary and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation extending fundraising partnership to eradicate polioon 10/18/2022 at 6:51 pm
Rotary and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation extending fundraising partnership to eradicate polioPartnership will infuse an additional US$450 million into global polio